SUPER-SPECIAL: Almost everyone knows the U.S. Supreme Court and the circuits court of the United States. However, not so many people know a FISA Court. The FISA court refers to the United States Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court. People are often called FISC or FISA.
History: In 1978, according to Wikipedia, in order to oversee requests for surveillance warrants against foreign spied inside the United States, the U.S. Federal Court established and authorized it under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act. Often such requests are made by the National Security Agency (NSA) and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). Currently, the court is located to the E. Barrett Prettyman United States Courthouse in Washington, D.C. The court’s judges are appointed solely by the Chief Justice of the United States, John G. Roberts, Jr., without confirmation or oversight by the U.S. Congress. The famous case which held in the FISA Court was Edward Snowden case in 2013.
- The FISA court is a “secret court” – its hearings are closed to the public. The proceedings are unavailable to the public.
- The FISA court hearing may need to take place at any time of day or night, weekdays or weekends.
- At least one judge must be “on call” at all times.
- If an application is denied by one judge of the court, the deferral government is not allowed to make the same application to a different judge of the court.
- FISA warrant request to be turned down is rare (a rejection rate of 0.03%)
Since at least four countries: ① Liechtenstein, ② Iran, ③ the CCP, and ④ Serbia have DIRECTLY connected to the servers of Scytl (at CIA office, locating the U.S. embassy in Frankfurt Germany), foreign forced have influenced the 2020 U.S. presidential election. It means that national security of the United States has been threaten from outsiders. Therefore, the FISA court might take this case.
President Trump will prevail the case!