Lin Wood tweeted (@LLinWood) on December 1, 2020:
“Sidney Powell @SidneyPowell1 & many others, including myself, have seen overwhelming evidence of the systemic fraud in the voting machine software. Dominion is controlled by Communist China. This make No sense to Patriots. What is going to in D.C.? Same problem as exists in GA?”
“Head in the sand to hide from blatant corruption & fraud. Check back pocket of @GeoffDuncanGA.”
“TRUTH. Time to find out on which side
stand. Freedom or tyranny. It is [is] just all about their personal &family bank accounts? SPEAK UP GA PATRIOTS!!!”
“PATRIO ALERT: Information being received NOW that Communist China purchased Dominion Voting in October 8 for $400M. Efforts underway to verify. If true, this confirms other evidence that Communists intend to overthrow our government to get our precious land. NOT ON OUR WATCH.
The overall owners of UBS Securities Co LTD are;
— Beijing Guoxiang (33%)
— UBS (24.99%)
— Guangdong Comm. Group [zh] (14.01%)
— China Guodian (14%)
— COFCO Group (14%)
All Chinese Govt Entities
UBS Securities is a swiss investment bank which owns 24.99% of UBS Securities Co LTD (Chinese security firm), a Chinese Investment Bank. The remaining 75% of UBS Securities CO LTD is owned by the Chinese government
“Good morning. Our country is headed to civil war. A war created by 3rd party bad actors for their benefit – not for We The People. Communist China is leading the nefarious efforts to take away our freedom.
should declare martial law.”
Analysis: The CCP has owned the Dominion Voting System by October 8, 2020. The CCP obviously involved and interfered the 2020 U.S. presidential election by support money from outside. It means to overthrow the U.S. government!
One reply on “A Coup d’etat – The 2020 U.S. Presidential Race ― SUPER-SPECIAL: The CCP Money⇒⇒⇒ Democrats ⇒⇒⇒ Voting Fraud ⇒⇒⇒ The 2020 U.S. Presidential Election”
Very good info. Lucky me I discovered your blpg by accident.
I have book-marked it forr later!